INDIANAPOLIS 14-15 JUNE 2017
VENUE: HILTON INDIANAPOLIS HOTEL & SUITES, 120 WEST MARKET STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204 I USA
Power Experts will be discussing varying topics regarding the Energy/Environmental initiatives being administered in 2017 and sharing expertise and thoughts in how this will translate into short and long term strategic decisions by the energy industry.
The two-day program includes utility led presentations, technical roundtables and panel debates which will delve into strategies for managing power plants, regulation updates, emission reduction and control strategies as well as environmental compliance.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Overview of changes and how they impact compliance strategies
- Challenges for the EPA Clean Power Plan
- The outlook of the new energy policy
- Regional Haze
- NOx and SO2
- Ozone ambient standards
- Waste water
- Water management strategies
- Effluent guideline limitations
- CCR regulation updates
- Key Factors That Affect Hg Control in a Power Plant
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Managing distributed generation
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
The two days includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments plus an invitation to attend the Drink Reception on day one. Come and learn from the wealth of information on offer from leading experts in the industry.
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
At World Arena, we are renowned world experts across a range of industries including energy, finance, education, water and emerging markets.
World Arena Team
United States Office:
United Kingdom Office: