POWER EXPERTS 8 – 9 November 2017
UTILITY, AIR QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE CONFERENCE
As the energy industry evolves, we see many power plants are ready to make changes in their operations. With further emission restrictions, it is vital for the coal industry to keep up with the latest regulations and environmental compliance to keep the level of emissions within the allowable range.
With strong participation from both the utilities, power industry and research institutes, Power Experts 2017 in Krakow, Poland will gather the most renowned experts in the field of energy and power generation. This two day program includes utility-led presentations, technical roundtable discussions and keynotes from leading figures in the industry to discuss strategies for managing power plants as well as discussing the impacts of implementing clean coal technologies.
Join the Power Experts on 8th – 9th November 2017 as leading operators, regulators and service providers gather to identify the most cost-effective strategies to control the level of emissions and discuss the future of fossil fuel power plants.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Gasification Technologies
- Clean Coal Energy and alternatives being put in to realization
- Combustion Technologies
- Carbon Management and Carbon Capture and Storage
- Managing Hg controls in a power plant
- Scrubber Corrosion issues
- Increasing energy efficiency of existing units
- Management and costs of plant modernization
- Waste Water/Water Management Strategies
- Power plant retrofitting versus decommissioning
- Regulatory updates for BAT-AEL range
- Setting the BREF limits: European air emission standards
- Managing distributed generation
- Emission Control Strategies
- Coal Gasification and Clean Coal Technology
- GHG Reduction and energy sustainability
The Power Experts conference series in the US was a resounding success. We have received a lot of positive feedback and based on this, we are now proud to announce that we are bringing Power Experts in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland taking place on 8 – 9 November 2017.
At World Arena, we are renowned world experts across a range of industries including energy, finance, education, water and emerging markets.
World Arena Team
United States Office:
United Kingdom Office: